Fabletics Valentine’s Prize Draw
- RULES. The following are the rules (“Rules”) for the Fabletics Valentine’s Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”).
- PROMOTER. The Prize Draw is promoted by JustFab (UK) Ltd (“Promoter”), 8-10 Dryden Street, London WC2E 9NA.
- ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. The Prize Draw opens for entries at 11:00 on 04/02/16 and closes at 16:00 on 11/02/16.
To enter, entrants must follow @Fabletics_NL on Instagram and either
- tag at least one friend by commenting on the picture on the Valentine’s Day greeting picture from Kate Hudson (“Picture”) and including their friend’s @handle; or
- repost the Picture with the hashtag #ShareTheLove.
Only entries completed and submitted in accordance with the Rules will be accepted. Only one tag or repost per entrant will be entered into the Prize Draw. Additional tags/reposts will be disregarded. No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- PRIZE. One winner will win an outfit of their choice from the Fabletics Valentine’s Collection (“Prize”).
The Promoter will select the Prize winner at random. The winner will receive a direct message on Instagram no later than three business days after the Prize Draw closes. The Promoter and winner will then exchange details to arrange Prize fulfilment. The Prize will be dispatched to arrive within four working days after the winner’s have been confirmed.
If the selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim their Prize within three business days of being notified, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner. If, having attempted to contact a winner and a substitute winner, the Promoter is unable to award a Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to consider the Prize unclaimed. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of the Promoter.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified. The name of the winner and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the end of the Prize Draw.
- OTHER. Entry implies acceptance of the Rules, and any amendments to them, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with the Rules, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Promoter, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant.
By accepting a Prize, winners consent to the use of their name, county of residence or Prize information for promotional and other reasonable purposes without further consideration.
The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
By entering the Prize Draw entrants release the Promoter, its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claim, cost, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright protected by the Promoter and its affiliates. All rights reserved.